Let me tell you what are the sentences which echoed my head this day and what the things which make this day special :
- today is the first time I change my veil style (only for this day), I sticked the tip of my veil to the back of my head because the veil was pretty big and I had to wear my outfit tidily due to imagine cup semi final presentation…
- today is the first time I flied without a family member. I had to check in by myself, hoho ;p
- In the time between our hectic activities this day, I took time to dzikr and read Quran. It really helped me to keep calm and keep my mind clearly. The nervous had gone a little bit.
- one third of your life is spent in the jammed road. That’s why I hate Jakarta (annoyed)
- Wow, today was my first time entering Bursa Efek Jakarta.
- today was my first time entering Microsoft’s office.
- today was my first time giving an English presentation not in a class.
- today was my first presentation in a national-scale competition. wow
- Air Conditioner can worsen your nervousness.
- about tukang ojek and taxi queuing.
- my dad rejected an invitation from the number one person of ugm just to make sure that I’ll have a safe night tonight :’O
- Free internet access, free flight ticket, free room in a high class hotel, free taxi fee~ xD
- There are a lot of interesting reading materials in English here~ but it seems that I can’t even finish reading one of them 😦
thanks God, you gave me this valuable experience. I hope I can learn a lot from today’s occasions 🙂